Certification/ Declaration and Testing to Compliance of Customs (Eurasian) Union (EAU) Technical Regulations
Certificate and Declaration of Conformity with Technical Regulations of the Eurasian or Customs Union (EAC)
All electronic, telecom, radio, computing and electrical products on the territory of Eurasian (Customs) Union must comply with Technical Regulations of EAU (TP TC):
ТР ТС 004/2011 “On the Safety of low Voltage Equipment”
ТР ТС 020/2011 “Electromagnetic Compatibility of Technical Devices”
Mandatory Certificate or Declaration of Conformity with Technical Regulations is valid in Russia, Belorussia, Kazakhstan and other countries of Eurasian Union for import and use of electronic, telecom, radio, computing and electrical products in any of these countries. Products that have passed approval for conformity are marked with EAC sign.
Certification Center “RadioCert” will help you to obtain mandatory certificate and mandatory declaration of Customs Union (EAC) Technical Regulations (TP TC) for compliance with Regulation “Safety of Low Voltage Equipment” and “Electro Magnetic Compatibility”, will conduct necessary tests for compliance with Regulation on “Safety of Low Voltage Equipment” and “Electro Magnetic Compatibility” at the MTUCI accredited testing lab. We will provide a certificate / declaration of conformity with Technical Regulations of the Customs (Eurasian) Union (EAC).
- Declaration and Certification in Russia and Customs Union of telecom, radio, electronic, information technology equipment, power supply, low voltage power distribution devices;
- Certification of cables; Declarations of batteries
- Voluntary GOST R certification of radio stations, computing and electrical devices;
- Testing at the Moscow’s largest accredited testing labs.
Scope of Conformity Assessment
DECLARATION AND CERTIFICATE FOR ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS:
- Low voltage power distribution devices;
- Lighting dashboards and input distribution;
- Electric control devices for voltage less than 1000 V;
- Rotating electrical machines, electric drives;
- Switches, protective devices;
- Electric control devices.
ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
- Electrical consumer devices;
- Automatic household electrical appliances control devices;
- Connectors of household purpose: plugs, sockets, cables;
- Power supplies, battery chargers, voltage regulators;
- Lighting, lamps.
- CERTIFICATES FOR ELECTRICAL CABLES, TELECOM AND CONTROL CABLES
- CERTIFICATE FOR ELECTRIC POWER TOOLS (MANUAL AND PORTABLE ELECTRIC DEVICES)
- CERTIFICATE FOR ELECTRIC MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
- DECLARATIONS FOR BATTARIES AND RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES
- CERTIFICATE AND DECLARATION FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, COMPUTING AND TELECOM EQUIPMENT:
- Routers, switches, gateways, access points, modems;
- Servers, personal computers (PC), data storage, etc.;
- Printers, multimedia, monitors;
MEASURING AND AUTOMATION TOOLS AND DEVICES
- Software and hardware complexes;
- Process control and remote control devices;
- Electrical meters, time measuring devices;
- Equipment for security alarm systems;
- Anti-theft devices for vehicles.
CERTIFICATE AND DECLARATION FOR RADIO/ RADIO AND TV BROADCASTING:
- Radio stations, radio transmitters;
- Mobile (cellular) phones, modems, terminals: GSM, UMTS, LTE;
- Mediapads, tablet computers, Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ad), Bluetooth devices;
- Trunking, mobile, wireless access, satellite and microwave equipment;
- Radio broadcasting and television equipment;
- Radios, satellite TV tuners;
- Video conferencing equipment, camcorders;
- Sound amplifying devices and speakers.
CERTIFICATE AND DECLARATION FOR FIXED TELECOM EQUIPMENT, RADIO TERMINAL EQUIPMENT:
- Automatic telephone exchanges (PBX);
- Phones, set-top boxes, intercoms;
- Fixed access equipment.
CERTIFICATE AND DECLARATION FOR NAVIGATION AND RADIOLACATION
- Navigators, GPS/GLONASS trackers, subscriber terminals of the ERA – GLONASS satellite navigation;
Accreditation certificate of the certification body
EAC Mandatory Certificate
The following equipment is included in the list for mandatory certification of the Customs (Eurasian) Union:
- Consumer appliances and electrical devices, video equipment, audio equipment, radio and television receivers, voltage regulators, battery chargers, power supplies;
- Computer engineering, including personal computers and computing devices that require certification as computers;
- Equipment (hardware) designated for connecting to PC, including scanners, monitors, printers, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), multimedia projectors, powered speakers;
- Technical tools - electrified instruments, including hand-held/portable electrical devices;
- electric musical instruments.
Certification Schemes Operating under the Technical Regulations of the Customs (Eurasian) Union:
There are the following schemes for certification:
- 1C- for serial or mass production. Requires mandatory testing at the Accredited Testing Lab, Manufacture audit (QMS audit), regular yearly inspection checking. Certificate validity period – up to 5 years;
- 3C - for batch of products. Requires mandatory testing at the Accredited Testing Lab. Certificate validity period - unlimited.
- 4C – for a single product (computing or other equipment). Requires mandatory testing at the Accredited Testing Lab. Certificate validity period – unlimited.
Implementation of these measures allows you to label products with the Unified market circulation mark - EAC.
EAC Mandatory Declaration
Mandatory declaration of conformity is required for telecom equipment, including servers, routers, flash cards, USB modems, mobile base stations, radio stations and other carrier and consumer telecom devices.
Only a Russian manufacturer or a Russian legal entity authorized by a foreign manufacturer can apply for Declaration of Conformity.
Current regulations permit to issue a mandatary certificate instead of a mandatory declaration at the request of an applicant.
Implementation of these measures allows you to label products with the Unified market circulation mark – EAC.
There are various schemes for declaration of conformity for serial (mass production or for batch of products). The maximum validity period of the EAC Declaration of Conformity for serial production is 5 years.
Certification Center «RadioCert» provides professional support for the successful receipt of the declaration and certification of conformity with the Technical Regulations of the Customs (Eurasian) Union – EAC.
You can get more information here.
Testing in Russian Laboratory
Testing of radio-, electro- telecom equipment in accreditated Russian Laboratory Moscow Technical University of Communication and Informatics.